1. The automated erythrocyte sedimentation rate analyser operates according to the classic Westergren method and conforming to the recommendations of the International Council for Standardisation in Haematology.
2. The glass Westergren tubes are washed, dried automatically after each use and there is no disposable, resulting in very low running cost, thereby contributing to a cleaner environment with no dedicated plastic or glass disposal involved.
3. There is no need to use expensive citrated blood tubes and hence lower running cost and inconvenience.
4. The system accepts most makes of closed blood collection tubes which offers convenience and safety for the operator.
5. Sample identification is either via key board or bar code reader, and the results are printed out exactly one hour later or after 30 minutes, as per the programme.
6. Analyser accepts citrated or EDTA blood samples thereby eliminating the need for separate blood collection tubes or additional collection step for the CBC, as, accurate citrate diluter systems is on board the analyser.
7. The device incorporates temperature correction by measuring actual ESR and calculating the result, temperature corrected for 18° C
8. The instrument has ability to measure and correct haziness above the red cell interface in an absolutely reproducible, and objective way, using a sophisticated optical reader, coupled with built in algorithms.
9. Machine incorporates a saline back flush for the blood sampling line, thereby eliminating cross contamination and avoid compromise in results.
10. All liquid waste is safely disposed and the entire system is protected with microbiological filters ensuring operator and environmental safety.
Accurate, full automated citrate diluting
system is on board the analyser, enablingusage
of EDTA anti
b . The system also offers the benefit
of accepting EDTA blood , that is very
stable and can be used upto
12. Involves minimum maintenance and mostly automated.
Minimum amount of low cost reagents is used and no
disposable tubes are
and thereby operational
14. Truly “walk-away” automation.
|| Site map | More info on product | Wheecon info | Product of the month | White papers ||