1. Very elaborate self diagnostic
features including temperature control flow status, electronic
Total confidence in reporting results,
and helps operators in easy trouble shooting and minimise
2. Special design sample needle with aspiration hole on the side and not at the tip.
Avoids risk of clot going inside the system – reducing downtime and increased reliability.
3. The company has over 21 years
of experience in same product line with over 3000 units installed and
Confidence in the product line and investment
well protected as product is from well established
1. Zero maintenance electrodes and long shelf life electrodes.
No need to change membrane
or fill electrolytes, offering great convenience in operation and
2. Just two reagent packs on board, and long shelf life electrodes.
Very low operational cost due to low maintenance cost, and running cost.
3. The realistic lowest running cost per
reportable sample, amongst comparable blood gas systems – both
At optimum workload, return on the investment is THE FASTEST.
|| Site map | More info on product | Wheecon info | Product of the month | White papers ||