1.The system is FDA cleared and suitable for platelet aggregation studies in PRP, gel-filtered or washed platelets with over-range detection to prevent operation, if a base line is not settable.
2. The system module is supplied complete with AGGRO/LINK 8 interface software package for AGGRO/LINK Opti 4 for aggregation and vW cofactor Opti 4 for Ristocetin CoFactor testing as a complete system.
3. Allows tests to be performed with sample volume 500 µl standard or down to 250 µl with spacers reducing the blood draw volume, rendering it suitable for paediatric and geriatric samples equally well.
4. Very economical with cost per test reduced by almost 50%., while using the high quality, optimised and concentrated Chrono-Par range of reagents and kit for Ristocetin CoFactor assay.
5. Improved reliability with enhanced performance with the self calibration of optical circuit offering a greater level of user convenience.
6. Incorporates two-line LCD display for easy operator guidance with display for temperature, stirrer speed, PRP/reference selection, calibration mode and warning messages for error-free operation.
7. The heater block is under electronic control and selectable between 35°C and 39°C in steps of 0.1°C for excellent temperature control and does not allow operation if exceeding ± 0.2°C from the set temperature.
8. The stirrer speed is adjustable between 400 and 1200 RPM in steps of 100 RPM and an accuracy of 0.01 %, with a stirrer, stopped position for easy adaptation to specific protocols and does not permit operation if the deviation is more than ± 10 RPM from selected speed.
9. Provides for planned expansion with a growing need while protecting investment, with the capability to expand the two channel system into a complete four-channel aggregometer infield, with simple interconnecting cable.
10. The system is well suited for clinical applications including diagnostic studies, detection of von Willebrand disease, monitor the effect of antiplatelet therapy, detect heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and ideal for platelet research, pharmaceutical research and leukocyte aggregation studies.