1. Three dimensional motion of the bowl for perfect and thorough mixing of blood with anticoagulant.
2. High quality of platelets is assured day in and day out with “gentle” mixing combined with well controlled collection with seamless integration of design and final product. So we employ reliable induct motor for mixing, international quality transducer for measuring, and Japanese motor for clamping, for absolute reliability in performance with no compromise day in day out.
3. Automatic calibration process and automatic taring of blood bag, at start of collection process, and no manual step is involved with automation, in all critical and repetitive areas, for error free collection.
4. Collection volume is programmable in steps of 10ml, between 100 and 600 ml with a collection accuracy of ±1ml, over the entire range and the versatile system is ideally suited for paediatric, and routine collection for precise collection volume, over entire range, over a long time!
5. Precise mixing angle, chosen after extensive studies, to ensure thorough mixing of blood with anticoagulant for optimal performance, irrespective of blood volume collected. Unique three dimensional motion with simple design with delicate mounting of collection container for excellent mixing and suitable for all types of blood bags, while avoiding damage to load cell, due to inadvertent handling.