1. High quality of platelets is assured day in and day out with “gentle” mixing combined with well-controlled collection, with seamless integration of design and final product.
⇒ Employs reliable induct motor for mixing, an international quality transducer for measuring, and Japanese motor for clamping, for absolute reliability in performance – no compromise.
2. Automatic calibration process and automatic taring of a blood bag, at start of the collection process, and no manual step is involved.
⇒ Automation, in all critical and repetitive areas, for error-free collection.
3. Collection volume is programmable in steps of 10ml, between 100 and 600 ml with a collection accuracy of +1ml, over the entire range.
⇒ Ideally suited for paediatric, and routine collection, the load cell is of international standard, less prone to damage, works in unison with hardware and software for precise collection volume, over the entire range, over a long time.
4. Precise mixing angle, chosen after extensive studies, to ensure thorough mixing of blood with autocoagulant, for optimal performance, irrespective of blood volume collected.
⇒Form follows function, and the shape and size, and delicate mounting of collection container ensure suitability for all types of blood bags while avoiding damage to load cell, due to inadvertent handling.
5. Pause function to release clamp, but with the continuance of the mixing process.
⇒Pause does not ‘pass-up’ the mixing, a very critical function during the collection process.