1. Microcontroller based with state of the art design, with touch keypad and large display.
2. No cumbersome weighing twice or sequential and multiple operations, as with single pan balance for the purpose.
3. The large easy to read LED display with a maximum differential weighing of up to 300 gram covers virtually most applications in blood banks.
4. No ambiguity in the critical “balancing act” with direct weighing, and display of weight to be added with direct display of difference in weight for ease of operation.
5. The display indicates when weight (or volume) is within a prefixed and acceptable limit, providing a greater level of user convenience.
6. The device is portable for easy transportation to the area of requirement offering a greater level of convenience.
7. The display selection of either weight or volume mode allows the system to be adapted to the varied needs of the lab doing away with additional equipment.
8. One-pan can be used for “rough” absolute weighing requirements in the blood bank with the wide weighing range of 0 to 3000 gram in its category, and taking over the full range, with absolute sensitivity of 1 gram.
9. The differential type balance can be used to measure whole blood, collect specified volumes of plasma, apart from the primary use of “balancing” blood bags during light and hard spin “centrifugation steps”
10. Can be interfaced with companion PlasPress electronic plasma expressor unit, for clamping as per volume set for plasma collection for “hands-off” operation.