1. Provides near perfect storage conditions for precious biomaterial for maximum viability.
2. Based on the most practical design – refrigeration with unique direct contact cooling for uniform temperature, for precise control of the temperature with minimal variations.
3. Time tested (over 20 years) electronic proportional integrator for reliable and accurate temperature control to ensure temperature stability within ± 0.5°C of the set temperature.
4. Electronic condensate evaporates as standard, and not an option, at an additional cost.
5. Special clear tempered double-layered glass with air gap with an inert gas-filled door providing excellent insulation, for visual inspection and minimum exchange with the outside temperature.
6. Key lock provided for preventing unauthorised handling.
7. Temperature adjustable between 0 and -20°C and freely settable within the range and controlled to within ± 0.5°C.
8. Optional compact imported circular seven-day chart recorder, using ordinary chart paper for economy.
9. Temperature probe immersed in a separate reference fluid to mimic storage material, and provide better temperature control.
10. Alarm for high and low temperature, low battery and provision for remote alarm contacts with protection against over temperature.
11. Battery backed controller for the display of temperature and alarm conditions, even in case of power failure.