The machine incorporates multi-wavelength analysis for handling advanced coagulation tests.
– Offers user selectable wavelengths 405/750nm for each channel for interference free accurate results.
2. Semi automated two/four channel coagulation analyser for accurate determination of (i) coagulation (ii) chromogenic (iii) immunoturbidimetric assays.
– Ability to handle in a small foot-print, routine, PT, APTT, fibrinogen, TT, batroxobin, or chromogenic assays, AT3, plasminogen, protein C etc. or immunotests like D-dimer and CRP and including special tests like APC resistance, Factor V Leiden, lupus anticoagulant etc. on the same machine, with comparable results to automated systems costing several times higher.
3. Single system with several modes of testing as standard covering a broad spectrum of coagulation tests in a small analyser!
– Best suited as prime system for mid size labs for routine and special tests, and an ideal back-up for referral centres or larger labs, including for special coagulation tests.
4. Positive patient identification numeric, and alphanumeric with barcode and uni-directional HOST communication.
– Offers majority of features found with automated and bigger systems and the benefits within the reach of smaller labs.
5. Large measuring range with higher accuracy and precision, thanks to unique measuring system.
– Performance exceeds, compared to systems based on “optical only” principle, by combining best of both, LED photometer with photo mechanics.
6. Automatic calculation of results for PT and fibrinogen, and choice of several units (eg. seconds, mg/dl, mE, ratio etc.) and with 15 programmable test positions, freely editable, reagent parameters.
– Extend a higher level of user convenience, flexibility and easy adaptability to suit varying lab needs.
7. A myriad of features which are practical and offered as standard at no extra cost, in a semi automated device – external thermal printer, RS 232, USB device, SD-card.
– No add-on or hidden cost and possibilities include (i) external printer in case of problem with internal standard printer (ii) Data transmission to SD-card or external PC. (iii) Reagent setting loaded /stored via chip card. (iv) patient id numeric and alphanumeric with barcode. (v) Uni-direction host communication.
Semi automated analyser, sharing most features found in automated device!
8. Two or four independent channels of measurement as available with CoaData 2004 offer possibilities of single or double determination, as preferred.
– Saves time, improves throughput and when run in duplicate, increases the test precision.
9. The system automatically starts the measuring process, with the sudden change in absorbance, with the addition of start reagent to the sample cuvette.
– The above approach avoids possible time delay, between addition and measurement as is possible with mechanical devices, guaranteeing absolutely reproducible results.
10. The system employs micro cuvettes with the end volume of the order of 150 to 300uls, for measurement.
– There is a substantial saving in the reagent usage permitting the minimum end volume of sample and reagent at 150uls rather than 300uls for quite a few critical tests.
11. The machine incubates and mixes sample and reagent automatically and also guides the exact time to add start-reagent and the auto-start function automatically clocks the exact time of addition of reagent though pipetting is manual, and initiate reagent mixing and subsequent clot detection in a seamless sequence.
– All critical functions except for sample and reagent pipetting are virtually automated with this semi-automated system, to ensure that final results are comparable to those from automated analysers!
To sum up, CoaData 2004 and 4004 systems employing turbodensitometry principle, integrate the best of the features with the mechanical and optical devices, with robust optics and flexible software. All areas which can compromise with the accuracy and precision of results, have been addressed for ensuring very precise and reproducible results. The above advantages with flexibility to use micro or macro volumes, offer easy adaptation to suit the lab needs with.